The family-style resort is located in Kaysersberg Valley, in the heart of the Vosges Mountain Range and within minutes of the ‘Route des Vins’. The region is known for high quality of life and a healthy environment.
Escape on a snowshoe hike along the Vosges skylines
Discover the endless beauty of the Vosges National Park through our vast network of cross-country ski tracks. Experience the thrill of alpine skiing and the fun of snowboarding on our slopes. After exercise, come for a taste of local cuisine and leave with unforgettable memories.
The resort comprises:
- The first chairlift of the region and 8 ski lifts.
- 3 ski tracks: 1 black diamond (very hard), 5 ‘red’ (hard), 2 ‘blue’ (medium) and 5 ‘green’ (easy) to meet all of your skiing needs.
- 100 snow machines will lengthen the season.
- Night skiing is available on selected tracks.
Cross-country skiing and winter hiking
- 78 kms of marked tracks for classical cross-country skiing.
- Resort is certified ‘cross-country’ by the French Ski Association.
- Pedestrian circuit and 2 sledge slopes.
Trails start right from the hotel.
The hotel offers a free shuttle to the ski resort (2 departures in the morning and 2 in the afternoon).
Special Offer ‘White Months’
From Jan 1st through to April 30th, you can get a free 3rd night for every 2 nights booked at the hotel.